Limited spaces for the 2013-14 school year are still available.
Registration is conducted on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to returning students and siblings.
New tuition deposit program is being implemented for the “Older 3s/Young 4s” and “JK” classes.
Financial assistance available for qualifying families.
Increased tuition deposit program is being implemented for the “Older 3s/Young 4s” and “JK” classes. Details of this program include:
- Families will be allowed to guarantee placement into their preferred class time offering (for high demand classes) by providing a 5% deposit of tuition (plus the standard $100 registration fee) at the time of registration.
- This program is limited to two classes, Older 3s/Young 4s” and “JK,” both of which offer an AM and PM session.
- Older 3s Young 4s: Deposit amount of $240, plus $100 registration fee (total of $340) at the time of registration to guarantee your AM or PM time preference.
- Junior Kindergarten (JK): Deposit amount of $300, plus the $100 registration fee (total of $400) at the time of registration to guarantee your AM or PM time preference.
- This 5% deposit is optional, it is not required in order to register for any class. However you will not be gaurenteed your class time preference without the deposit.
- Class availability is offered on a first come, first serve basis. However only individuals who provide the full 5% deposit will be guaranteed their AM or PM time preference.
- The 5% tuition portion of the deposit will be deducted from your January tuition bill.
- This deposit is non-refundable with exception of families who relocate a distance of 10 miles or more from the school, or for families whose child qualifies for services that cannot be provided at Willow Wood (if you meet one of these criteria your tuition deposit will be returned.
* Willow Wood guarantees a spot for every child currently enrolled.
* Confidential financial assistance is available for qualifying families.
* A waiting list will be maintained for filled classes.
* Willow Wood tries to maintain an even boy/girl ratio for each class.
For further information regarding registration, or to recieve a registration form, please contact the registrar at Kelly Duff 847-525-0098 or Willowwoodregistrar@gmail.com