As a non-profit, Willow Wood relies on fundraising to help meet costs. Tuition alone does not cover all operating expenses. Fundraising opportunities and events take place throughout the school year. They are a great way to get involved in the community, meet other Willow Wood families and support our school.
Willow Wood Parents Party – Saturday March 2nd, 2014
- The event will be held at Bella Via in Highland Park (1899 Second Street • Highland Park, IL 60035)!
- Our annual parents party is fun for the parents of Willow Wood kids to enjoy some grown up time together. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, which includes a silent auction filled with enticing prizes (past prizes include a trip to France, a Blackhawks game day package, personal escort to school by the village Fire Department, and dozens of other exciting prizes).
Additional Fundraising programs and events include:
- The Book Stall & Toy Shop Fundraising Event: Visit the Book Stall or the Village Toy Shop this November and 20% of proceeds will be donated to Willow Wood.
- Coming this Spring, HomeMade Pizza Company fundraising event (544 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka).
- Keep an eye out for our Exercise Class fundraisers
- Grand Receipts: Submit your receipts from “The Grand” Food Center (606 Green Bay Road Winnetka), and a portion of your bill will be donated to Willow Wood. You can find our hungry GRAND RECEIPT MONSTORS at both gates.
- Name Labels
Summer is coming and that means new gear! We have a great option to labeling all your kids clothing.We’ve partnered with Emily Press Labels to help identify belongings so they all return home. These personalized name labels are super durable, dishwasher, microwave and laundry safe. Order through our special fundraising link www.emilypress.com/willowwood