As a non-profit, Willow Wood relies on fundraising to help meet costs. Tuition alone does not cover all operating expenses. Fundraising opportunities and events take place throughout the school year. They are a great way to get involved in the community, meet other Willow Wood families and support our school.
Willow Wood Parents Party – Saturday March 2nd, 2014
- The event will be held at Bella Via in Highland Park (1899 Second Street • Highland Park, IL 60035)!
- Our annual parents party is fun for the parents of Willow Wood kids to enjoy some grown up time together. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, which includes a silent auction filled with enticing prizes (past prizes include a trip to France, a Blackhawks game day package, personal escort to school by the village Fire Department, and dozens of other exciting prizes).
Additional Fundraising programs and events include:
- The Book Stall Fundraising Event: Visit the Book Stall (811 Elm Street, Winnetka), this November and 20% of proceeds will be donated to Willow Wood.
- Coming this Winter, HomeMade Pizza Company fundraising event (544 Lincoln Avenue, Winnetka).
- Coming this Spring, Panera Bread fundraising event (940 Green Bay Road, Winnetka).
- Dominick’s E-Scrip Program: You Shop – We Earn! Earn up to 4% of your family’s grocery purchases for Willow Wood when you register your Dominick’s Shopper Card Number online at www.escrip.com. Use school code 500018863. Please think of us before you shop!
- Grand Receipts: Submit your receipts from “The Grand” Food Center (606 Green Bay Road Winnetka), and a portion of your bill will be donated to Willow Wood.